Ski Packages Rules / Regulations
- All Pangaea pass holders must be a member of USA Waterski.
- Anyone using the site for any purpose must sign Pangaea waiver.
- A credit is a Set; a Set is defined as:
- Slalom: 8 passes through the slalom course during one session
- Trick: 6 passes
- Jump: 4 jumps
- A fall is a pass
- Maximum 20 minutes per set
Unused 2012 set credits can be used until June 15, 2013. Unused 2012 Passes and Pack credits are void after June 15, 2013.
Unused 2013 set credits can be used until June 15, 2014. Unused 2012 Passes and Pack credits are void after June 15, 2014.
Room for 4 boats (2 boats each lake) on any given day, 2 hr blocks, prices below are flat rates regardless of number of boats in play.
Family Pack and Executive Pack include 2 Pangaea tournaments, not Regionals or NY States.
- First come first served: Executive, Family, Camper and Weekday
- Executive, Family, Camper and Weekday Priority pass holders have priority to ski over non pass holders and 10 Pack holders. Notify Pangaea official in charge and they will place you in cue.
- Vosburgh family priority over all others.
Family Pack (Green) – 40 credits, plus 2 Pangaea tournys, for $995 (a $1500 value)
Executive Pack (Green) – 30 credits, plus 2 Pangaea tournys, for $775 (a $1050 value)
Weekday Priority Pack (Green) – 20 credits for $475 (a $600 value)
Generic 10 Pack (White) – 10 credits for $275 (a $300 value)
One Time 4 Pack (White) – 4 credits for $100 (a $120 value)
Coaching with George Vosburgh – $80 per hr, by appt
Non-Pack Holder - $30 a set (enter number of sets you'd like to pre-purchase)
BRING YOUR OWN BOAT:
$100 a day (club members only, Pangaea-certified drivers)
$250 a weekend includes tent camping and/ or bunkhouse; Fri-Sun Night
$500 a week includes tent camping and/ or bunkhouse
$1000 for season (has first dibs on 2hr time slots)
Site gas (93 octane), $5 per gallon (enter number of gallons)